CIRCUIT RIDER TRAINING PROGRAM (CRTP)
- We provide on-site, hands-on training and mentoring services to operators to attain and maintain the level of certification required to operate, maintain and monitor their community drinking water and wastewater systems.
- We provide year-round, 24/7 telephone support to operators.
- We develop site-specific work plans based on the training needs of the operator and the repair and maintenance requirements of the systems.
- We assist with Remote Water Monitoring Systems (RWMS) installation, calibration, maintenance, and repairs.
- We are technical advisors on a Drinking Water Advisory (DWA) committee.Since 2010, long term DWA’s on public and semi-public lands in Alberta have been reduced from 58 to 1, in 2019.
- We provide information on wastewater effluent regulations and support with compliance.
- We provide technical advice and assist with plant inspections, upgrades, design, and commissioning of new systems.
Training and Workshops
This 2.5 day in-class AWWOA course worth 1.2 continuing
education units (CEU’s) is designed to assist the operator with the operation and maintenance of small water treatment, water distribution, wastewater collection & wastewater treatment systems.
TSAG Training offered to Water/Wastewater Operators: Introductory course for Water/Wastewater Systems Operators, Fire Hydrant Operations & Maintenance course.
For more information on Water operator certification in Alberta, click here
CIRCUIT RIDER TRAINING PROGRAM TEAM
Remote Water Monitoring Systems Technician
Circuit Rider Trainer
Lawrence Michetti (CRT/Troubleshooter)
Blair Campbell (CRT/Troubleshooter)
To download a list of Circuit Riders and the areas they cover, click here
‘How To’ Videos
Alberta Environment & Parks (AEP)
Certified Education Units (CEU’s) Training
email@example.com or 780.483.8601