Our team of technical advisors and GIS technicians inspect federally-funded assets (roads & bridges, buildings (e.g. schools, band office, etc.), vehicles, solid waste, water and wastewater systems) to promote safe, strong community infrastructure
- We conduct a condition assessment of federally-funded assets on a 2 (schools) to 3-year (all other community infrastructure) cycle.
- We identify deficiencies (infrastructure that needs to be repaired, replaced, reconstructed or upgraded).
- We produce an electronic report for First Nations, Indigenous Services Canada (ISC) and Health Canada that contains estimated costs to repair, replace, reconstruct or upgrade infrastructure.
- We geolocate the assets and associated infrastructure on a map and provide a copy to the community.
- We provide technical consultation and support for community infrastructure related initiatives.
- We work with Public Works departments to conduct field assessments, provide cost estimates, and prepare initial damage assessment reports for the Disaster Recovery Road Project process for ISC and Alberta Emergency Management Agency.
- We provide a Gravel Road Maintenance course for Grader Operators though a partnership with Olds College
Training and Workshops
Check back soon
ASSET CONDITION REPORTING SYSTEM (ACRS) TEAM
Manager of Asset Management
ACRS Technical Advisor
Quality Assurance Coordinator
CONTACT ASSET MANAGEMENT
firstname.lastname@example.org or 780.483.8601