Welcome to TSAG
- Fiscal 2022-2023 Annual ReportTSAG provides technical services and training to First Nations in Alberta in the areas of Circuit Rider Training, Asset Management, Environmental Management, Housing, Rural Addressing, Fire Safety, Information Technology, and Virtual Healthcare.
- Urgent Call for Collaboration on Bill C-61: A Statement from Chiefs Steering CommitteeThe Chiefs Steering Committee, representing 47 Treaty 6, 7, and 8 First Nations in Alberta, expresses deep concerns about Bill C-61 – First Nations Clean Water Act. Despite multiple ignored requests for meaningful consultation, the proposed legislation falls short of Treaty Chiefs’ expectations
- Devin Meneen, our Circuit Rider Training Program Manager was featured in an article in Western Canada Water Magazine Fall Edition.Devin Meneen, our Circuit Rider Training Program Manager was featured in an article in Western Canada Water Magazine Fall Edition.
- Inviting Elders from Treaty 6, 7, & 8Come and share your stories about Indigenous Water Rights at our session at the National Gathering of the Elders November 1st at the Edmonton Expo Centre
- Chiefs Gathering – Transfer of Services Act 2019 SessionAugust 15 and 16, 2023 Doubletree by Hilton West Edmonton or via Zoom This session will bring together First Nation Leadership to discuss and develop a plan forward. We will invite Indigenous Services Canada (ISC) to answer critical questions about the Transfer of Services Act.