Welcome to TSAG!
TSAG provides technical services and training for First Nations in Alberta in the areas of Asset Management, Circuit Rider Training, Water and Wastewater Management, Environmental Management, Housing Support Services, Fire Safety, Rural Addressing, Information Technology Services, and Virtual Healthcare. As a third-party service provider, we are funded by Indigenous Services Canada (ISC) and the First Nations and Inuit Health Branch of Canada (FNIHB) to deliver this variety of services.
- April Newsletter ReleasedStay up to date with all the latest news in April’s edition of the TSAG Newsletter
- Small Water & Wastewater Systems Operations Course (Classroom)This 2.5 day in-class AWWOA course worth 1.2 continuing education units (CEU’s) is designed to assist the operator with the operation and maintenance of small water treatment, water distribution, wastewater collection & wastewater treatment systems.
- Strides First Nation communities in AB are making towards land conservation and cultural preservation.TSAG is embarking on a feasibility study on Indigenous Protected and Conserved Areas (IPCA) with Kisik Solstice JV and Metis Settlements General Council (MSGC). IPCAs aren’t new globally but are relatively new in Canada.
- Smoke Alarms at HomeSmoke alarms are a key part of a home fire escape plan. When there is a fire, smoke spreads fast. Working smoke alarms give you early warning so you can get outside quickly.
- Roads Recovery Program ProcessAs Spring is fast approaching, we thought it would be great to provide you all with information on the process to be taken should your nation experience the unfortunate experience of road flooding as Spring Melt is upon us.