Welcome to TSAG
TSAG provides technical services and training for First Nations in Alberta in the areas of Asset Management, Circuit Rider Training, Water and Wastewater Management, Environmental Management, Housing Support Services, Fire Safety, Rural Addressing, Information Technology Services, and Virtual Healthcare. As a third-party service provider, we are funded by Indigenous Services Canada (ISC) and the First Nations and Inuit Health Branch of Canada (FNIHB) to deliver this variety of services.
Upcoming Events & Courses
- Request for Proposal Notice – LRRCN Primary Care EMR ImplementationLRRCN has published an RFP for a new Primary Care EMR system. The RFP package is available at: https://lrrcn.ab.ca/programs-services/health-services/ (Please note that the files are posted at the bottom of the health landing page, under office address
- July Newsletter is here!The July 2022 Newsletter is here with news from around TSAG and some exciting upcoming courses! Download your copy today.
- June Newsletter is here!TSAG’s June Newsletter is here! Stay up-to-date with all the latest news and projects.
- Re: Fire Investigation Services on Alberta First NationsReminder: as of June 1st 2021, the Fire Commissioners Office of Alberta has Regional Technical Advisors available to support and direct fire investigations in Alberta First Nations communities. Read this release for a detailed explanation of the investigations process.
- April Newsletter ReleasedStay up to date with all the latest news in April’s edition of the TSAG Newsletter