WHO WE ARE
TSAG provides technical services and training for First Nations in Alberta such as asset management, water and wastewater management, environmental management, housing support services, fire safety, information technology services and youth initiatives
How TSAG strengthens community
To help create safe and strong communities, we provide technical services plus train, mentor and guide community members in multiple areas.
Supporting Strong Community
TSAG is a not-for-profit provider of quality technical service and training for First Nations in Alberta.
- We accept responsibility for our actions and decisions.
- We value honesty, trust, and confidentiality in our relationships.
- We are committed to achieving excellence.
- TSAG will respect the rights of First Nations, our partners, and our employees.
- TSAG will ensure that resources allocated to us are used for the benefit of all First Nations in Alberta.
- TSAG will practice transparent and open communication, sharing information and technical expertise freely with First Nations organizations in Alberta.
- TSAG proactively promotes and models safety for our clients, our employees, and our partners.
- TSAG will act ethically in all dealings with First Nations, our employees and partners.