WHO WE ARE
TSAG provides technical services and training to First Nations in Alberta in the areas of Circuit Rider Training, Asset Management, Environmental Management, Housing, Rural Addressing, Fire Safety, Information Technology, and Virtual Healthcare. Our goal is to create opportunities for First Nations people and we help to do so by delivering our services, training, mentoring, and guidance to First Nations community members.
TSAG is a not-for-profit provider of quality technical service and training for First Nations in Alberta.
Our vision is simple – to support strong community.
How Do We Strengthen Communities?
To help create safe and strong communities, we provide technical services plus train, mentor, and guide community members in multiple areas.
- We accept responsibility for our actions and decisions.
- We value honesty, trust, and confidentiality in our relationships and are committed to achieving excellence.
- TSAG will respect the rights of First Nations, our partners, and our employees.
OUR OPERATING PRINCIPLES
- TSAG will ensure that resources allocated to us are used for the benefit of all First Nations in Alberta.
- TSAG will practice transparent and open communication, sharing information and technical expertise freely with First Nations organizations in Alberta.
- TSAG proactively promotes and models safety for our clients, our employees, and our partners.
- TSAG will act ethically in all dealings with First Nations, our employees and partners.