How TSAG Strengthens Community
To help create safe and strong communities, we provide technical services plus train, mentor and guide community members in multiple areas: water and wastewater management, fire protection and prevention, asset management, information technology services, environmental management and youth initiatives.
Chiefs of Alberta set our mandate and participate as steering committee members. First Nations’ Technical advisors volunteer as board members. We have evolved over 23 years and continue to offer First Nation communities unsurpassed solutions.
Supporting Strong Community
TSAG is a not-for-profit provider of quality technical service and training for First Nations in Alberta.
- We accept responsibility for our actions and decisions.
- We value honesty, trust, and confidentiality in our relationships.
- We are committed to achieving excellence.
- TSAG will respect the rights of First Nations, our partners, and our employees.
- TSAG will ensure that resources allocated to us are used for the benefit of all First Nations in Alberta.
- TSAG will practice transparent and open communication, sharing information and technical expertise freely with First Nations organizations in Alberta.
- TSAG proactively promotes and models safety for our clients, our employees, and our partners.
- TSAG will act ethically in all dealings with First Nations, our employees and partners.