Open to all provinces, all times are in MST
5 weeks 1 hour per week for Module 1 then a 1 week break with 4 weeks for Module 2
Module 1 – Employment
TSAG’s Pathways to Success Online Course is designed to prepare participants for employment.
Jumpstart your career and get ahead!! Whether you are preparing for your first job in the workforce or revamping and refreshing your resume to advance your career path, this is the course for you!
TSAG’s Employment course is split into 5 modules:
- Resume Writing
- Getting the job
- What to expect on the job
Module 2 – Shaping Your Future
Shaping Your Future is dedicated to helping participants move forward in their lives toward the future they want. The course includes goal setting, action planning, and financial basics such as avoiding debt and savings options. Each of these topics will help you on your journey to success. The manual is used together with online learning and instructor support to provide you with a broader range of opportunities for personal success. The course also enables participants to state future goals using the SMART tool.
- Learn how to set personal goals and then create an action plan.
- Examine the possible challenges you might face in reaching your goals.
- Learn how to manage your finances so your dreams become reality.
- Understand debt and how it can affect your future.
- Examine common goals such as going to school, buying a car, and getting an apartment.