Our team of environmental scientists and technicians provide resources that promote healthy lands and waters within both traditional lands and on-reserve. These resources include environmental management and planning services as well as training and outreach programs.
- We offer courses in solid waste management (CEU option) and geographic information systems (U of A elective).
- We facilitate training in water monitoring.
- We provide support for source water protection, wastewater management, and solid waste management planning.
- We engage all First Nation members in environmental learning to promote environmental stewardship and careers in science and technology.
- ROSS WILLNESS - Environment Planning and Policy Analyst
- ROSEY RADMANOVICH - Environmental Liaison
- PAMELA HAGGARTY – Sustainable Communities Team Lead
- AARON CAMPBELL - Environment Outreach Technician