2019 WATER CONFERENCE
The 2019 Water Conference was a huge success and we'd like to thank all who attended. A special thank you to our Emcee Victor Houle, our Elder Gilman Cardinal, our Keynote Speakers, Presenters and all TSAG staff for their contributions.
Our theme this year was "Think Outside the Sink" and throughout the 2 days a wide range of topics were discussed that included: AEP Strategic Plans, Drinking Water Advisories, Fire Operation and Maintenance, Community Water Sampling, Operator Training, Wastewater Lagoon Operation and Maintenance, and much more!
Congratulations to the winners of the draws, which included an iPad and a 65" Samsung TV, and lastly we thank our sponsors!
Presentations from the conference are below.
- Circuit Rider Training Program Overview – Devin Meneen - TSAG
- Alberta Region Water and Wastewater Strategy – Mervin Clarke - Indigenous Services Canada (ISC), Program Overview and Tony Thepsouvanh - Indigenous Services Canada
- AEP Strategic Plan - Tanya Hunter - AEP
- Drinking Water Advisories - Tony Thepsouvanh - ISC
- Water and Wastewater Operator Portal - Vernice Bello - AEP
- Operator Training - Shannon Gladue-TSAG
- Wastewater Lagoon Operations and Maintenance - Mike Yakemchuk, P. Eng.
- TSAG’s Safety Program - Monica Bradley - TSAG
- Christine Gan - Bishop Water Technologies
- Alberta Lake Management Society (ALMS) Bradley Peter
- Community Highlight – New Regional Pumphouse - Simon House/Matt Paznar P. Eng. - Paul First Nation
- Source Water Protection Planning - Rosey Radmanovich - TSAG