Information Technology Services
Our team of IT professionals provide quality technical service and training to connect First Nations to community, education, and health online services to promote strong, healthy communities.
- We deliver high speed Internet to First Nation health centres, schools, child and family services offices, and water treatment plants.
- We provide IT support to our clients by phone (1-888-999-3356), remote desktop, and site visits.
- We administer and manage a state-of-the-art Network Operations Centre.
- Our Telehealth team provides video conferencing services and technical support and coordinates clinical and education sessions through the First Nations Telehealth Portal (http://www.firstnationsth.ca/) .
- DON GINTHER - Information Technology Services Manager
- MICHELLE HOEBER – Videoconference & EBusiness Solution Analyst
- BRITTANI NORSTRAM– Telehealth Program and Policy Analyst
- JUSTIN HOEBER – Telehealth Program Analyst
- GERARD BEEKMANS - Senior Network Engineer
- SAM NELSON - Web Developer/Graphic Designer
- SANGKUN PARK - Software Developer/Database Administrator
- CHELSEA CARDINAL - Multimedia Designer
- LARSON YELLOWBIRD - GIS Team Lead
- GERALD DESJARLAIS - GIS Technician
- ELAINE STONE - GIS Technician