Information Technology Services
Our team of IT professionals provide quality technical service and training to connect First Nations to community, education, and health online services to promote strong, healthy communities.
- We deliver high speed Internet to First Nation health centres, schools, child and family services offices, and water treatment plants.
- We provide IT support to our clients by phone (1-888-999-3356), remote desktop, and site visits.
- We administer and manage a state-of-the-art Network Operations Centre.
- Our Telehealth team provides video conferencing services and technical support and coordinates clinical and education sessions through the First Nations Telehealth Portal (http://www.fntn.ca/) .
- Our GIS team works with nations to capture, manage and update their GIS information. GIS information is a powerful tool for community planning, emergency management as well as helping departments stay up to date on their asset stock and status.
- Beginning in 2019 our GIS team are working with communities to address and correct gaps in road and home addressing. Having a working and up to date addressing system will assist nations in receiving more efficient access to emergency management as well as improving access within the community.
- DON GINTHER - Information Technology Services Manager
- MICHELLE HOEBER – Telehealth Program Lead
- ANGELA WALKER – Telehealth Scheduler
- CANDICE CARDINAL – Telehealth Program and Policy Analyst
- GERARD BEEKMANS - Senior Network Engineer
- SAM NELSON - Web Developer/Graphic Designer
- SANGKUN PARK - Software Developer/Database Administrator