Our team of environmental scientists and technicians provide environmental management and planning services, as well as training and outreach programs to promote sustainable traditional and reserve lands and water.
- We offer courses in solid waste management (CEU option) and geographic information systems (U of A elective).
- We facilitate training in water monitoring.
- We provide support for source water protection, wastewater management, and solid waste management planning.
- We engage all First Nation members in environmental learning to promote environmental stewardship and careers in science and technology.
- AMANDA DOYLE - Environment Department Manager
- LAURA MACHIAL - Community Liason and TSAG Biologist
- ROSEY RADMANOVICH - Environmental Liaison
- ROSS WILLNESS - Environmental Planning and Policy Analyst
- PAMELA HAGGARTY – Solid Waste Management Specialist
- KUNI ALBERT - Land Management Coordinator
- ANDREA FLORMANN - Source Water Protection Planning Admin
- AARON CAMPBELL - Environment Outreach Technician
- ALEX LAFORCE - Sustainable Communities Intern